This super-fast application amortizes loan over the term of the loan. This is a flexible application applicable to most consumer loans. After loan input is supplied, move over to summary to see the loan summary and detail to see amortization schedule.
Print and e-mail summary and schedule.
Summary and amortization schedule appears at lightening speed with easy to understand graphs and charts!
1. Purchase price
2. Taxes and fees (optional)
3. Down payment (optional) - can be specified as % of principle or as a dollar amount
4. Loan term in Months/Years. By default loan term is in months.
5. Interest rate in APR
6. Number of payments/year (optional). By default, it is 12/year.
7. Extra payment per period (optional)
1. Loan Balance
2. Required payment per period
3. Total interest paid
4. Total payment made
5. Number of scheduled payments
6. Number of actual payments
7. Reduction of payment term in years and months
8. Total early payments
9. Total savings
2. Interest paid
3. Principle paid
4. Cumulative interest paid
5. Cumulative principle paid
6. Ending principle balance
Graphs & Charts
1. Pie chart to display principle vs. interest
2. Line chart to show cumulative payment, interest and principle paid over time
Print & E-Mail:
1. Print summary and schedule as formatted tables
2. E-mail summary and schedule as formatted PDF attachment
Data Storage & Retrieval
1. Data is saved and retrieved when application is re-started
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Amortization is a free trial software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-07-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Amortization (version 9.0) has a file size of 3.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.